onsdag 29 december 2010

Scotch

In my last post, I forgot to wish all of you guys a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I hope all of you have had a wonderful time.

The new year's resolution is on my behalf, that 2011 is going to be the greatest year so far. And I have no doubts that this wish will come true with the right attitude. And something that I'm also aiming at, is my foot getting better. Still can't walk. I had a revisit at the doctors' today, and they said in a couple of weeks time I will hopefully be able to walk. But I probably can't go out for a run until summer... Well, time heal all wounds. So I just need to be patient.

Still, even though we are sooo close to 2011, I have loads of unpublished pics. And I think I should get started on it. This was a product shoot I did for an assignment. I it is supposed to have text as well... But perhaps I'll show that some other time.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar