onsdag 4 maj 2011

Second Hand Project




Yesterday I finished the pictures to the second hand project we've been doing for school. In those pictures I got clothes from "Wear it Retro" in Nyköping as well as "Cinas mix second hand och maskerad" in Nyköping as well. So thank you for helping me!

Also lots of thanks to the model, Sara. She did a great job!

There are gonna be 2 more pictures in the project, but I'm gonna upload those later.

However, today's been the most pointless day in "like" my entire existence. Still feeling the time difference from the states and Canada. So when the alarm went off at 11am this morning I still felt so drowsy, that I shut it off and woke up at 2pm instead. That is crazy, even for me!

Ps. But I secretly think it is kinda nice to be able to sleep until 2pm... But I'm NOT gonna make that a habit!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar