tisdag 21 juni 2011

Hell Angel



So now I'm also finished with the fashion project, which I showed you a preview on earlier. I didn't want to do something which is typical fashion style. Fashion is whatever you say it is and you can do whatever you want with it.

So I'm thinking that this is just another girl, a mortal one of course, who's expressing a part of herself where she's a bit devious and devilish. I'm also thinking, that whoever you are, you can do fashion. Even a "hell angel" so to say.

Remember, you can do whatever you want no matter who you are. There are no limits, unless you yourself say there are.

Ps. I finally got the layout to work with me!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Riktigt snygga foton! :) Du blir ju bara bättre oc bättre. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack! :) ja tragiskt vore det ju annars ;) haha

    SvaraRadera