onsdag 10 november 2010

Paradise

Hi again!

As usual I'm publishing some of my pics that I have taken. Those are really recent (thought I still got plenty of stuff to publish yet...)

However, we had a special assignment, where we had to picture our version of paradise. I think that those kind of tasks are so much fun, because they really make you think.

I chose to picture "the way to paradise" in a 3 picture time line. First, you come home and feel slightly distressed about whatever's troubling you.
Then, you take the method which fits you best to find the calmness within. (I chose to picture meditation or those jingling thai balls as methods...) When you finally find that calmness inside, you might experience that there are no negative thoughts left, only the true essence of well being and happiness for everything around you. (I have the belief that the negative thought is the absolute main source to all our problems...)
Finally, this gives you the opportunity to find the true paradise, which for me is true happiness and joy.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar