söndag 2 oktober 2011

Beginning of Retro


Ok, so I know I've been worse than bad at updating my blog. But take my word for it, this is going to change. I moved to Gotenburgh like a month ago, and Gothenburgh has been good to me. I get to learn plenty of new stuff and at the same time have so much fun! Can it possibly get any better? No!

This is a shoot I did today with Issa, and this is only a sneak peak of what's coming. I'm not even using this picture, but I felt like working on it anyways. It's briefly edited, and I've cut her out from the original background. I do need to refine plenty of stuff in it still. And the backgrounds I'm gonna use in the end are gonna be way different!

Of course, this is gonna be a series as well. If you've been following my blog you know that's what I usually do.

But now I gotta be off. See you later!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar