måndag 10 oktober 2011

Röda Sten


When I did the location hunt, it was for this shoot I did with Issa. This is actually one of the pics I'm gonna use for the series, and I might say this is the first time, (I think) that I have ever shown or published anything with as little retouch as this. But I wanted to show you a preview before I actually start working on it.

The day in question was craaaazy! We were short of time and the weather couldn't have been worse. It was blowing so much that my umbrella for the flash broke entirely (even though there was an assistant, Stina, Who held on to it) and whenever we were going to do a new shoot at a new location it started raining. I have never been so grateful for clingfilm before, but it saved my day and the shoot.

Gotta go eat and then I'm off to see some friends. See you later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar